We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team! As an UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for us.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements.
Experience: Minimum 2 years
Package: Market Competitive
Duties and responsibilities
• Plan and implement new designs
• Design original artwork, including illustrations and info-graphics.
• Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software.
• Apply typography techniques.
• Sketch or wireframe ideas to portray concepts and advertise services.
• Stay up-to-date with new trends and tools.
• Strong research skills.
• Optimize existing user interface designs
• Test for intuitivism and experience
• Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver user-centered solutions
• Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
Requirements and qualifications
• 2 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role UI design portfolio
• Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and XD specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
• Knowledge of Animation is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field from a reputable institution
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to discuss and explain design options
• Detail oriented
• Critical thinker
• Problem solver and customer-centered
• Knowledge of Adobe range of products like InDesign and Acrobat
• Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction