Job Description for SEM Executive:
• Daily account management of Pay Per Click (PPC) accounts on Google AdWords, Yandex, Bing and other search platforms.
• Monitoring and improving overall PPC strategy for each advertiser.
• Managing and maintaining updates for large keyword lists.
• Developing audience for Remarketing, Display and paid Social Media Campaigns.
• Management of Display Network, Placement Lists on Google AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
• Reporting project progress on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis by using Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
• Ensuring campaigns are kept within budget and maximum ROI is achieved.
• Analyzing websites using a variety of tools including Google Analytics & Google Search Console as internal reporting tools.
• Monitoring and coordinating with Project Head for website designing and developing concerns to manage the website pages as per user experience requirement.
• Monitoring and evaluating search results and searching performance across major search channels.
• Partnership with brands and networks to find new sales channels.
• Directed relationship with affiliate networks
• 2-3 years of experience in relevant field.
• Bachelors in relevant field
• Relevant certifications are a plus
• Strong Communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
• Expertise in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Bing Explorer and market research.
• Strong knowledge of PPC and experience managing multiple accounts.
• A strong technical understanding of SEO.
• Data analysis ability to identify actionable insights from large data sets.